Tuesday 27 May 2014

It's Been a Month

Eight months ago a hardly read any blogs. Then completely by accident (I was looking for socks) I discovered Naturally Dapper and I was hooked. I found more blogs, weird blogs, arty blogs just well-put-together blogs.

So I thought, maybe I could write one; but what the hell would I write about? I read more blogs and realised it didn't really matter as it would probably just evolve into what I wanted it to be anyway.

I came up with some really cool names but then found that they'd all been taken. One night I was watching Sixteen Candles and the Geek (Anthony Michael Hall) quotes one of the best lines in the film, "Relax, would you? We have seventy dollars and a pair of girls underpants. We're safe as kittens".
Name sorted - thank you.

One month later and I have readers from Canada (Hi Beatrice - my first follower - Yay!), UK, USA, Germany, Venezuela, Poland and Hong Kong.

My post on Asumiko Nakamura ranked third out of 90,000 on Google - I was gob-smacked.

Thank you all for reading and commenting - please email me if you have any questions at:

 
And check out my Tumblr at:  http://safe-as-kittens.tumblr.com/


Catch you later!
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment