Saturday 20 December 2014

In case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

When I started this blog last spring I had hoped I'd get a few readers - a lot would have been nice but a few would have done. However, I recently had a good look at my stats and realised that most of my visits have been from Google, my ISP and web-crawlers. I'd noticed that it was the same few posts appearing in my stats and they were being viewed in the same countries week after week.

Out of a measly 545 page views I only know of 3 genuine visits and maybe a couple more that I think might be by bloggers I've come to know online.

My posts take quite a while to put together and I don't have a lot of spare time so I don't publish a lot but I'm clearly doing something wrong as no-one is reading them even though they usually get top 10 Google listings.

So this will most likely be my last post. If you do read my blog then please comment or email and I'll keep posting; if not...



Catch you... later?
 
 
Update:
 
Yay! I have readers! Thanks for your +1's and an extra-special Hi to Galeria de Arte AFK!
 
I have a few posts planned, more art and more trips so stay tuned!
 
David xx

1 comment:

  1. A Truman Show reference? You've got yourself a new subscriber. I actually think I pressed too hard and injured my keyboard whilst attempting to view this post. Anyway, I recently stumbled upon your blog and I've got to say, I'm really looking forward to your future posts. After reading several earlier posts, I feel like this blog is what I didn't know I needed in my life. Hope I'll be seeing you more in my feed.

    joana @ www.dropoffblvd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete